Friday, September 16, 2011

Game of Thrones...TV vs. Book

So, in case I haven't blogged about this(honestly can't remember if I did or not) then I'll tell you now. I started watching the Game of Thrones TV series and was pleasantly surprised to find out that with each episode being one hour long, and even though multiple chapters are squeezed into one episode, the season is as accurate as it could have been to the book. They use direct quotes that I easily recognize from the book.

On another note, I've found that the plot of the book is fro lack of a better word, awesome! I would have never guessed it. Game of Thrones is full of conspiracies, Treason, murder, death, adventure, love, coming of age and more! To me, this book is everything Lord of the Rings was not.

No comments:

Post a Comment