Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Currently 10/11/11

A Game of Thrones
Total pages read: 550
Read this week: 110

Sentences of the Quarter:
1. "I said nothing of need," Lord Tywin replied. "My words were courtesy, nothing more. You need not join us. Then men of the Winterlands are made of iron and ice, and even my boldest knights fear to face them."
Oh, deftly done, Tyrion thought, smiling crookedly.
"The Burned Men fear nothing. Timmett son of Timett will ride with the lions."
2. Lord Tywin did not stir from his chair, but he did give his dwarf son a long, searching look. "I see that the rumors of your demise were unfounded."
"Sorry to disappoint you, Father," Tyrion said. "No need to leap up and embrace me, I wouldn't want you to strain yourself.."
3. Shagga glowered, a fearsome sight to see. "Shagga son of Dolf likes this not..."

No comments:

Post a Comment